Allen & Overy Pension Scheme
You are not currently logged in
Login here
Is there anything else I need to know?

If you have a complaint or dispute in relation to any aspect of the Scheme, you should raise the matter with HR Advice, who will try to resolve the situation.

If, having raised matters for the Trustee's attention, you do not feel your concerns have been adequately dealt with, the Trustee has an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure that should be followed. A copy of the procedure may be obtained either from the Library section of this site or HR Advice at Allen & Overy, 68 Donegall Quay, Belfast, BT1 3NL.

If, having followed the procedure, you remain unsatisfied, you are entitled to raise your case with The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS). If TPAS is unable to resolve matters, the complaint would go to the Pensions Ombudsman, who has statutory powers to investigate and determine any complaint or dispute of fact or law in relation to the Scheme. The address for TPAS and the Ombudsman is:

11 Belgrave Road

Telephone number for TPAS: 0845 601 2923
Telephone number for the Pensions Ombudsman: 020 7630 2200

The Pensions Regulator

The Pensions Regulator is a Government body in force to oversee the legal safeguards in place for members of group pension schemes. The Pensions Regulator is able to intervene in the running of schemes where trustees, employers or professional advisers have failed in their duties and it has the following powers:

  • to suspend, disqualify, remove and replace a trustee;
  • to apply to the courts for injunctions, or restitution orders, to prevent the misuse or misappropriation of assets; and
  • to impose fines on corporate bodies or individuals, and in extreme circumstances to wind schemes up.

Useful information about the Pensions Regulator (and copies of the Codes of Practice it has produced so far) can be found on its website:

The Pensions Regulator can be contacted at:

The Pensions Regulator
Napier House
Trafalgar Place
East Sussex

Tel: 0870 6063636
Fax: 0870 2411144

Registry and Tracing Service

The Scheme has registered with the Register of Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes. To trace a pension scheme to which you have previously belonged you should contact the DWP Tracing Service at:

Pension Tracing Service
The Pension Service
Whitley Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1BA

Tel: 0845 600 2537
Or visit for more information.